63rd General Assembly Branches and Business Center Schedule.. Click Here!
The orders of agenda for the General Assembly are as follows:
1. Election of Officers;
2. Approval of the 62 nd General Assembly Minutes of the Meeting;
3. Board of Directors’ and Committee Report;
4. Approval of Proposed GA Resolutions;
5. Approval of 2018 Budget;
6. Awarding of Outstanding Members, Service Award for Outgoing Officers, Employees’
Service Loyalty; and
7. Dividend and Patronage Refund distribution
Members are requested to present any of the following valid Identification at the registration
area for the encashment of P60.00 snacks:
a. FICCO ID g. PRC ID
b. SSS ID h. Driver’s License
c. GSIS i. Voter’s ID
d. BIR ID j. PAG-IBIG (HDMF)
e. Senior Citizen ID K. Passport
f. Philhealth ID l. Postal ID
Please take note that only Common Share members as of December 31, 2017 are required to
attend (Preferred Shares are not required to participate). Registration will start at 6:30 am to
9:00am for the morning schedule and 12:00nn-1:30pm for the afternoon schedule.
An “Early Bird” incentive of P150.00 cash coupon will be given to members who will register one
(1) hour before the General Assembly. It will be en-cashed during the Assembly proper and
NOT during the DISTRIBUTION OF DPR. No encashment will be entertained after the
designated time of encashment.
For Dividend and Patronage Refund encashment, members are requested to bring and present
their Tax Identification Number (TIN). In the absence of TIN, please bring any of the following;
* Photocopy of Birth Certificate
There will be raffle prizes to be given away and draw will be called anytime. Hence, everyone is
advised to be present and not to leave the venue. Names will be called only once; unclaimed
prizes after a certain time will be forfeited. Prizes cannot be substituted for cash equivalent.
Surprising Prizes awaits. See you there!