Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to become a FICCO Member?
Join the Pre-Membership Seminar (PMS) conducted in any FICCO Offices.
2. When is Pre Membership Seminar conducted?
(12:30pm – 5:00pm)
FICCO Main Office
1st , 2nd , 4th Saturday, 3rd Sunday
1st, 2nd, 3rd Saturday, 4th Sunday
3. How much do we pay if we open an account for regular membership?
|Membership Fee /ID||P 60.00|
|Seminars Fee||P 40.00|
4. What are the requirements needed to open an account?
- Photocopy of Cedula
- 2 pcs/ 1×1 ID Picture
- marriage Contract (2 copies) if married
- Birth Certificate (member, spouse & dependent)
- Certificate of Employment / Business Permit