- Responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability;
- Responsible overseeing all scientific and technical aspects of a theoretical research to a new product development, business plans, extrapolating data and conducting experimentation of strategies, policies and product lines in accordance with market demands; and
- Responsible in the planning, administering and in reviewing the Research and Business Development Programs and Activities of FICCO.
- Manages research and business development activities to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new product opportunities.
MINIMUM SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of Four-Year Course, preferably business course Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Business Management, Management, Accounting, other sciences or any equivalent combination of acceptable formal education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities ( KSA) required;
- Knowledge of Industries. Understanding of the ins and outs of business industries;
- Computer Literate. Knowledge of software to be used such as MS Office applications and SPSS;
- Knowledge of the cooperative laws;
- Preferably, with at least three (3) years’ experience in related function;
- Must possess an excellent written and oral communication skills, both in English and the vernacular;
- Must exhibit supervisory and managerial skills;
- Must possess high degree of integrity, credibility & honesty;
- Must be willing to align her/his efforts with the strategic business goals of FICCO;
- Must be willing to undergo trainings, seminars and workshops related to the position and must be willing to travel and be assigned to FICCO Offices in all Regions; and
- Must be creative and innovative in enhancing the products and services of the cooperative.
Submit the Following Requirements:
Application letter (indicating position applied for); 2) Resume; and 3) Transcript of Records
to [email protected] or Sumit Online
Deadline of submission: 30 January 2018