How to become a FICCO Member?
Join the Pre-Membership Seminar (PMS) conducted in any FICCO Offices.
When is Pre Membership Seminar conducted?
Main Branch: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Saturday, 4th Sunday of the Month
Other Branches: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Saturday, 4th Sunday of the Month
Time: 12:30pm – 5:00pm
How much do we pay if we open an account for regular membership?
|Seminar’s Fee||₱ 40.00|
|Membership Fee||₱ 50.00|
|Subscription Agreement (notarial)||₱ 50.00|
|Share Capital||₱ 100.00|
|Savings Deposit||₱ 100.00|
|Home Protect||₱ 250.00|
|Family Protect– Registration– Monthly Contribution||₱ 50.00₱ 40.00|
What are the requirements needed to open an account?
- 2 pcs 1×1 I.D Picture
- Residence Certificate
- Certificate of Employment
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)/ 2pcs
- Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Valid I.D
- Business or Barangay Permit
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- – A member if FICCO
- – Proof of identity (ex: Valid IDs)
- – Proof of Residency (ex: Billing- Water and Electricity)
- – Proof of Income (ex: Pay slip – if employed; Business Permit – owns a business)
What Are The Insurance Products & Services Offered In Ficco
- Savings Protection Plan (SPP)
- Loan Protection Plan (LPP)
- Mutual Aid Fund (MAF)
- Memorial Services
- Retirement/Installment Savings Insurance-New*
- Home Protect
- Fire Insurance and Allied Perils
- Motor Vehicle or Car Insurance
Who is/are the the claimant-beneficiary/ies of the deceased FICCO member?
The Table below will be observed in determining the claimant-beneficiary of the deceased FICCO member, provided, the designated beneficiary/ies is/are not contrary to law to receive the proceeds:
|Savings Protection Plan (SPP)||Whether joint or single account|
|Loan Protection Plan (LPP)||Applied first to Loan, excess (if any) goes to beneficiary|
B: If no declared beneficiary, extrajudicial settlement or adjudication of legal heirs.(refer table B)
|Single||If Re-marry –widow(er)|
|1. With Children||1. With Children Spouse (legal) and Children (recognized) from current and first family|
|2. If without Children||2. If without Children (current)|
|3. Refer to legal (if no parents and siblings)|
- If application/enrollment form is lost, the branch will execute an Affidavit of Loss and settlement will be done through extrajudicial settlement or adjudication of legal heirs. (refer table B)
- For Minor Beneficiary/ies, proceeds will be placed as Time Deposit (or RS) to be withdrawn upon the legal age of the minor-beneficiary.
LIST of accredited partners of Coop Health.
Can motor claims be repaired at casa?
Yes provided the year model of the vehicle is not more than 3 years.
If car is more than 3 years, where can be repaired?
Preferably at our accredited shops.
What are the usual reasons of additional requirements?
-Pictures and/or text are not clear
-Inconsistent or discrepancies of information without explanation or affidavit
-Claims are deniable